“By “library smut” I am in no way referring to the photo books on native peoples, or the illustrated health manuals, or any of the other volumes which, in your childhood, you lurked about the library aisle to find with the sole purpose of sneaking guilty glances at naked bodies. Nor am I referring to the “risqué” novels by Miller, Cleland, Réage, or Lawrence you leafed impatiently through as a teenager. No. What I’m talking about here is the full-frontal objectification of theitself. Oh yeah.”
- Low Impact Woodland Home: In case you’re planning on becoming a hermit.
- Some guy climbed into the bear exhibit at the San Francisco Zoo. Probably a suicide attempt, and he was actually rescued, unlike this dumbass.
- Massimo Pigliucci kills Jonathan Wells on TV. OK, not literally.
- DNA test shows that Hitler skull fragment wasn’t Hitler. Or that he was secretly a woman.
- Australian homeopath sentenced to 6-8 years over baby’s death.
- State legislators in over a dozen states push to outlaw health insurance mandate.